CSMA 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading

+3
Dai_Sportrak
mlines
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading Empty Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading

Post  Admin Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 pm

A non-competitive fun event which will take place on private land near on the A340 near Aldermaston. It's a chance to really experience the off-road capabilities of your 4 x 4. Come and enjoy the fun everyone's welcome, whether your a beginner or an expert!

Times: 9.30am - 4pm
Price: £19 per vehicle including one driver,
Numbers limited - first come first served.
Closing date for entries: Friday 25 September 2009

Ensure you read the regs and complete the entry form

For more details contact Richard Barraclough; 07714 452242 or richard.barraclough@total.co.uk

Visit http://www.csmaclub.co.uk/eventsandactivities/motoringgroups/4x4group to find out more

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://csma4x4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading Empty Re: Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading

Post  mlines Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Shouldn't it be 4th October?

mlines

Back to top Go down

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading Empty Re: Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading

Post  Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 am

mlines wrote:Shouldn't it be 4th October?

my bad Shocked Very Happy Have now updated it Wink

Admin
Admin

https://csma4x4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai_Sportrak Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 pm

This will be the 4x4-withoutaclub site at Harbour Hill then.
Dai_Sportrak
Dai_Sportrak

Vehicle : Sportrak

Back to top Go down

Post  sheepie Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

rats can't make this one either as i'm on the London 2 Brighton run that weekend Crying or Very sad pale
sheepie
sheepie

Vehicle : land rover defender

Back to top Go down

Post  evo4x4 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 am

Mark - Yep; venue is the 4x4-withoutaclub site at Harbour Hill. We have the place to ourselves.

Ian - Are you trying to avoid us?? Smile
evo4x4
evo4x4
Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  sheepie Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am

no just busy with Herts 4x4 offroad club (the joys of being the chairman) we have a club stand at brighton and then the following weekend we have our navigation event (run as a scatter) for the herts air ambulance on the saturday (CSMA will be getting an invite) and a trial on the sunday both of which i am clerk of course but i am off for the 31st of Jan so that is in the diary
sheepie
sheepie

Vehicle : land rover defender

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai_Sportrak Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:43 pm

Been to the 4x4-withoutaclub site about 4 times, it an excellent site, mostly gravel but some muddy wooded areas. There are also sections that only roll caged vehicles are allowed on. Should be fun to have it all to ourselves, look forward to it in October.

Me when I was there last time
http://www.4x4-withoutaclub.co.uk/sep7/p13.jpg

Mark
Dai_Sportrak
Dai_Sportrak

Vehicle : Sportrak

Back to top Go down

Post  landie57 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Hope to make it. Now what shall I bring? The Series 1 Land Rover or the 101 (at least it has a roll bar!).
landie57
landie57

Vehicle : Land Rover 1957 88 series 1

http://vintage-gardenmachines.freeservers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  evo4x4 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Decisions, decisions eh; I've seen the Series 1 but not the 101!

Take care
Keith

www.h4hrally.co.uk (Co-Organiser - Help For Heroes Charity 4x4 European Rally 2010)

www.teamtaff.co.uk (4x4 European Rally for Charity. 10th overall and Privileged to be Awarded the 'Spirit of the Event' Trophy 2008)

www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk (5th overall Macmillan 4x4 UK Challenge 2009)

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/Croatia/holiday-apartment-Dalmatian-Coast/p71852.htm (Croatian Apartment to let)
evo4x4
evo4x4
Chairman

Back to top Go down

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading Empty Aldermaston. What to take? Decsion made.

Post  landie57 Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 am

Well the 101 has now passed it's MOT, just needs a trip to the filling station, 5p off per litre voucher for TESCO is going to get hammered. See you on 4th Oct.
landie57
landie57

Back to top Go down

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading Empty Excellent day out

Post  PaulW Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 am

Can I send my appreciation to the organisers of todays fun in the mud. I brought my parents out for the day to have some fun and was not dissapointed. As by the standard set on the Salisbury event earlier in the year, there was plenty to see and do. Looking for the items in the bushes/tree's was interesting and the cloverleaf challenge was fun, although not for the guy with the landy 110 stationwagon or me in my freelander (not very good turning circles). All in all a great day. Thanks again.

Paul

PaulW

Back to top Go down

Sunday 4th October: Aldermaston Amble - Aldermaston Off Road Centre near Reading Empty Aldermaston, thank you.

Post  landie57 Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:55 am

Thanks to everyone involved in organising the day at Aldermaston. Great fun, a good site with something for everyone. Look forward to the next event and hope to be there. P.S. I was driving the Land Rover 101
landie57
landie57

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down